Juan Manuel Abellán Contreras is committed to making his websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications (hereinafter referred to as Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7).
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://siyasagrantrail.es/
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the non-conformities indicated below.
The following content is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-conformity with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after September 20, 2018 (the date on which Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, came into effect). Specifically, there may be errors in documents containing graphics, complex tables, or those electronically signed before their accessibility review.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content falls outside the scope of the applicable legislation: There are office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018, that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. There may also be third-party content that is not funded, developed, or under the control of this Ministry that falls into this situation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on June 23, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Last review of the statement: June 23, 2023.
Comments and contact information
You can communicate any accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7), such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Report other difficulties in accessing content.
- Submit any other inquiries or improvement suggestions regarding the website’s accessibility.
Through the following channels:
Through this procedure, you can file a complaint to learn and object to the reasons for the dismissal of a request for accessible information or complaint, request the adoption of appropriate measures if you disagree with the decision taken, or explain the reasons why you believe the response does not meet the required requirements.
Link to the complaint procedure, which should be directed to the Accessibility Unit responsible for this Ministry, or if the complaint is about an action of said Unit, to its hierarchical superior.